Grace Guidelines for Worship
Worship services at Grace will resume May 17th under the following guidelines:
· Our Sunday morning 11 a.m. services will resume weekly meetings beginning May 17th. Wednesday evening 7:30 p.m. services will resume May 20th.
· Before attending church, please take your temperature and refrain from attending if you have an elevated temperature or other illness.
· Please bring a mask to wear during attendance, especially if you plan to sing corporately. Masks will be available if you cannot bring your own.
· Nursery will be available for children 3 years of age and under. We do have Children's Church (Ages 4-11) available after the praise team sings on Sunday and Wednesday.
· Please practice social distancing at church - this includes:
o Refrain from any form of physical contact.
o Refrain from touching Hymnals or pew Bibles. Bring your own Bible; all Hymns will be projected on large screens for your convenience.
o Family units may sit together; please observe social distancing in pews between your family and others.
· The chapel area is designated for overflow use if necessary.
· All Senior Saints are welcome to attend but encouraged to evaluate their own health situation; remember that the service will continue to be live-streamed to watch from the safety of your home.
· Please bring your hand sanitizer and use it frequently while at church.
· Grace will have hand sanitizing stations set up for your convenience.