Third Grade Supply List
- King James Bible
- Grace gym shirt
- 36 regular wooden pencils (no plastic cover)
- 1 big pink eraser to give to teacher
- 1 - 12” wooden ruler/metric and inch
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 bottle white Elmer’s glue
- 1 16 pack Crayola crayons (No Xlarge box)
- 1 Fiskars brand scissors
- 2 solid color folders with prongs & pockets
- 3 large boxes of Kleenex
- Crayola markers (washable kind)
- 1 pack stickers (no mini)
- 1 box of 16 colored pencils
- 1 long plastic box
- 1 homework assignment book (purchased at school)
- 1 pack of index cards
- 1 Dry Erase Marker
- 1 Highlighter
- Stretchy book covers
- Ziplock bags (large and small)
- Paper plates
Plase make sure your child has the following at home for homework:
- 1 school box
- Big pink eraser
- Glue or Glue Stick
Most items are available for sale in August for a reasonable price. Buy extras so that you are prepared when your supplies runout.
NO BOOK BAGS ON WHEELS! NO HEELYS/SKATE SHOES.
Please label all your child’s supplies with first and last name!
Bring school supplies to your child’s classroom on Orientation night.