Sixth Grade Supply List
- King James Bible
- 2 3-prong pocket folders
- 6 folders with pockets
- 2 large erasers for Math (a must!!)
- 12-inch ruler with inches and centimeters (up to sixteenths only)
- 5 boxes of Kleenex
- Plastic shoe box with lid
- Fiskars scissors
- White Elmer's glue and glue stick
- Colored pencils
- Homework notebook (purchase at office)
- Protractor (without pointer)
- Metal Compass
- 6 packs of 200 sheets of wide-ruled notebook paper
- 20 mechanical pencils or 30 #2 pencils
- 10 blue or black ball-point pens
- 2 packs of 3 X 5 index cards
- 1 - 3 ring binder
- 4 dry erase markers
- 1 Big 5 Subject notebook
- 1 box Ziploc (sandwich size)
- 1 box Ziploc (gallon size)
- 1 Webster or Oxford Dictionary (with Thesaurus preferred)
Most supplies are on sale in August. It would be good to purchase extrasso that you are prepared when your child’s supplies run out.
NO BOOK-BAGS ON WHEELS; NO HEELYS/SKATE SHOES.
PLEASE LABEL all your child's supplies with first and last name.
Students must have all school supplies by the first day of school.