Second Grade Supply List
- King James Bible/Red Hard Cover
- Grace gym shirt
- 36 wooden #2 pencils (no plastic covers)
- 1 fat eraser
- 6 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 1 - 16 or 24 pack Crayola crayons
- 1 Fiskars brand scissors
- 1 cute folder (for homework)
- 3 large boxes of Kleenex
- Crayola markers
- Oversized shirt for art smock
- 1 box of plastic spoons
- 1 pack notebook paper
- 1 box colored sharpened pencils
- 1 pack of stickers (regular size, no dot stickers)
- 1 - 8 pack of Crayola crayons
- 2 Dry Erase markers (Expo)
- 1 bottle white Elmer's glue
- 1 plastic shoe box
- 1 School box
- 1 Composition book
- Homework Assignment Book (buy at school)
Please make sure your child has the following at home for homework:
- Glue or Glue Stick
- Pink eraser
No book-bags with wheels. No Heelys/skate shoes.
Most supplies are on sale in August, so buy extras so that you are prepared when your child’s supplies run out.
PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING WITH FIRST AND LAST NAME.
Please bring school supplies to your child’s classroom on Orientation Night!