Fourth Grade Supply List
- King James Bible
- 6 folders with pockets-solid color
- Large eraser for Math (a must!!)
- 12-inch ruler with inches and centimeters (must have sixteenths)
- 4 boxes of Kleenex
- 4 packs of stickers (no tiny ones)
- Plastic shoe box with lid (no small school supply box)
- Fiskars scissors
- White Elmer’s glue
- Colored pencils
- Homework notebook (purchase at office)
- 1 box Ziploc bags (sandwich size)
- 1 box Ziploc bags (gallon size)
- 1 box plastic spoons
- 4 packs of 200 sheets of wide-ruled notebook paper
- 36 #2 pencils
- 10 blue or black ball-point pens
- 2 packs of 3 X 5 index cards
- Dry erase marker
- 1 Marble composition notebook (journal)
- 1 box crayons
- 1 small pencil sharpener (not electric)
- Book covers
Most supplies are on sale in August. It would be good to purchase extras so that you are prepared when your child’s supplies run out.
NO BOOK-BAGS ON WHEELS! NO HEELYS/SKATE SHOES.
PLEASE LABEL all your child’s supplies with first and last name.
Students must have all school supplies by the 1st day of school.