Fifth Grade Supply List
PLEASE LABEL all your child's supplies with first and last name.
Bring school supplies to your child's classroom on Orintation Night!
*Must have everything by the first day of school.
- King James Bible
- 6 folders with pockets
- 1 small pencil sharpener (not electric)
- Large eraser for Math (a must!!)
- 12-inch wooden or metal ruler with inches and centimeters (up to 16th's)
- 4 boxes of Kleenex
- Plastic shoe box with lid
- Fiskars scissors
- White Elmer’s glue & Glue stick
- Colored pencils
- Homework notebook (purchase at office)
- 1 box Ziploc bags (sandwich size)
- 1 box Ziploc bags (gallon size)
- Protractor, plain without a pointer
- Metal Compass
- 6 packs of 200 sheets of wide-ruled notebook paper
- 40 #2 pencils with erasers
- 2 packs of 3 X 5 index cards
- 1 big 5 subject notebook
- 1 Composition Notebook
- 10 blue or black ball-point pens
- Dry Erase marker
- Book covers
Most supplies are on sale in August. It would be good to purchase extrasso that you are prepared when your child’s supplies run out.
NO BOOK-BAGS ON WHEELS; BE CAUTIOUS OF PICTURES ON BOOKBAGS!
NO HEELYS/SKATE SHOES.